Increase course bookings and streamline course admin
Use Coursedate to promote courses, enrol new learners and simplify back office admin.
Setup is quick - it only takes a few minutes to publish a course and open it for bookings.
Online Course Directory
- Showcase your courses on the web.
- Free text searching and your custom categories make searching for courses easy.
- Responsive web design so your courses look great on all devices.
- ‘Sticky’ course overview pages include recommended alternative courses and what’s currently popular.
Course Authoring and Scheduling
- Create attractive course overview pages.
- Schedule when courses appear in the directory.
- Auto hide courses that are full.
- Fast copy courses to create new course dates.
Course Bookings & Enquiries
- Learners can self-book online - the process is quick.
- Enquiries also captured online. All your data is in one place.
- Course admin dashboard gives you an overview of the latest activity.
- No more management by spreadsheets. Course admins see a joined-up view of learners, enquiries and bookings.
Learner & Delegate Management
- See new enrolments at a glance.
- Search for learners and enquiries - get a holistic view of your learners and their interests.
- Manually book learners on new courses if they prefer not to self-book.
- Coursedate becomes your training company/course provider CRM system.
Training Provider CRM
- Collect data about learners, bookings, enquiries and the courses they attend.
- Build a database of leads and relationships that can be used to inform marketing campaigns.
- Take advantage of Coursedate's structured database - identify market niches and create focused email campaigns.
- Download data for offline analysis with tools like Microsoft Power BI.
Charts & Analytics
- Spot trends, see which courses get the most views in the directory.
- Find out which courses get most views that don’t convert into bookings.
- Identify search terms that indicate interest in a topic, but possible gaps in your course offer.
- Google Analytics integration - enables in-depth analysis of visits to your course catalog.
How to publish and promote your courses with Coursedate
Getting your courses online and open for bookings is easy with Coursedate. Let us take a quick look at what is involved....More
Course booking software - saving time with Coursedate
Coursedate will save you time. We have designed Coursedate so you spend less time on the back-office admin of both your course directory and course bookings....More
Tips for creating and publishing courses in Coursedate
Publishing courses with Coursedate is quick. Give your course a title, set some basic parameters, add a description and then publish it to the web...More